Vinings Estates in Mableton, GA
About Vinings Estates
Vinings Estates is a high-end, master planned neighborhood located in Mableton, GA. The community is a luxurious resort-style neighborhood, which means you can expect plenty of neighborhood amenities to take advantage of while still enjoying the peace and quiet of the natural scenery. Residents will find that they have plenty of options as far as entertainment goes. Not only does Mableton and neighboring city of Smyrna have numerous restaurants, shops, galleries and more to visit, but Vinings Estates also happens to be a short drive away from Atlanta – you’ll be able to take I-20 West and get there within 25 minutes depending on traffic.
Who Lives in Vinings Estates
Vinings Estates is perfect for individuals, couples or families that are accustomed to an active lifestyle and a friendly community. It’s a community in which you can live at your own pace, whether you’re looking to enjoy the peace and quiet of the neighborhood or take part in the many activities available to residents of Vinings Estates, the town of Mableton, and the neighboring cities of Smyrna and Atlanta. The neighborhood is therefore perfectly suited for retired individuals or those who are raising a family or work from home – even individuals who go to work in the city will find that Vinings Estates is the perfect bedroom community.
Real Estate in Vinings Estates
There are several different options when it comes to the luxurious single-family homes available at Vinings Estates. The neighborhood is split into two main sections: the Manor and East Gate. Both offer large home sites with varying styles of houses. In addition to more relatively modest 2 to 3 bedroom townhouses and condos, there are a number of different modern, suburban-style homes, including everything from 3 bedroom and 2 bath homes to 6 bedroom and 5 bathroom homes.
Highly Rated Schools around Mableton/Smyrna
- King Springs Elementary School | Grades PK-5
- Teasley Elementary School | Grades PK-5
- International Academy of Smyrna | Grades K-8
- Campbell High School | Grades 9-12
There are several colleges that are located nearby Mableton as well. The Clark Atlanta College and Emory College are only 3 miles away, while the Clayton State College is roughly 22 miles away. Georgia Tech College and Georgia State College are both 9 miles from town.
Where to Indulge
Residents of Vinings Estates won’t have to go far in order to find something to do. The following are just a few of the amenities provided by the Vinings Estates community:
- There is a pool that includes a water slide, where you can reserve private swim instructions. There’s even a Vinings Estates Swim Team that you can join!
- There are 8 tennis courts that can be reserved for use.
- There is one basketball court that can be used without reservations between the times of 7 AM and 11 PM.
- There is also the Crescent Ridge Clubhouse, which is available for reservation.
These are just amenities available within the neighborhood. There are plenty of attractions in Mableton and the city of Smyrna as well. The following are a few of the attractions around town worth checking out:
- The Silver Comet Trail – If you’re looking for a beautiful and serene place to take a walk, then you’ll want to visit The Silver Comet Trail. The Silver Comet Trail is a paved trail that is free to the public and is perfect for hiking, walking, running, biking and more. Many residents even go rollerblading or horseback riding across the trail – and at 61.5 miles long, you’ll always find a new section to explore. The trail is also a fantastic spot to take your dog for a walk.
- Golf Courses – There are a couple of great golf courses near Mableton in Smyrna for those who enjoy a weekend afternoon out on the green. The Legacy Golf Windy Hill course is just one of the popular courses amongst residents of Mableton and Smyrna. Designed by current Senior PGA Tour star Larry Nelson, The Legacy is a Par 58 course that boasts large Champion Bermuda greens and grass fairways. This course is great for anyone looking for a quick round of golf but is still looking for a challenge.
- The Smyrna Community Center – Visit the Smyrna Community Center to participate in a number of different activities or sports. There are several youth leagues that are perfect for residents who are looking to get their kids involved in team sports. There is also a fitness area, a game room, a walking track, two gymnasiums and three racquetball courts. A number of activities and classes are available for all ages, including fitness classes.
- Jonquil Festival – Residents interested in local arts and crafts should be sure to attend the Jonquil Festival held every October in downtown Smyrna on the Village Green. Boasting more than 175 arts and crafts booths, live music, puppet shows, food from local restaurants and more, the festival really can’t be missed.
Why Move to Vinings Estates
Vinings Estates provides beautiful homes for those in search of a luxurious lifestyle to be lived at their own pace. It’s also perfect for those who want the peace and quiet of an upscale neighborhood while still being able to enjoy the attractions of a nearby city. Vinings Estates should be seriously considered, whether you’re raising a family or recently retired.